Care Philosophy: To provide optimal preventative and therapeutic cardiac care to people with a caring, ethical, and cost effective approach.
- General Cardiology
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease Management and Prevention
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Medical Degree from the University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- Internal Medicine Internship from Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
- Internal Medicine Residency from Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship at Letterman Army Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- President of Cardiology Associates
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- American Medical Association
Dr. Timmons enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.