Philosophy of Care: Dr. Nathan Munson is a board certified radiation oncologist who is prepared to consult with patients regarding what radiation therapy has to offer, ensuring that a treatment plan is designed that would meet the needs unique to each individual, and overseeing the care of the patient delivered by the radiation oncology team. He is accomplished in utilizing cancer-fighting, state-of-the-art technologies and strives to provide confidence for patients in the care they receive. Dr. Munson knows there is always greater hope that can be obtained and has made it his career to seek to provide for such patients.
- Medical degree from Mayo Medical School in Rochester, MN
- Internship in preliminary internal medicine at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas at the University Medical Center
- Residency training in radiation oncology completed atthe University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX and the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Munson and his wife enjoy spending time with their three children and like to participate in vocal and piano music, exploring the outdoors, researching family history, and learning from world cultures.
- Member of the American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- American Brachytherapy Society
- American Medical Association