Dr. James Ebben is a board certified family physician.
- Undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Medical school degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Internship and residency at the University of North Carolina and University of Wisconsin
- Fellowship in sports medicine at Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Ebben was born and raised in Kimberly, WI, and is married with children. His interests include sporting activities as a whole with special interests being basketball, football, and running. He enjoys water skiing, running marathons, boating, coaching, and spending time with his family in his free time.
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Brown County Medical Society
- American Academy of Sports Medicine