Dr. Kelly Lynch is a board certified medical oncologist who takes a global approach to patients diagnosed with cancer and blood related disorders. She is a strong advocate of multidisciplinary planning as it promotes the delivery of state-of-the-art cancer care close to a patient's home. Dr. Lynch supports patient enrollment in clinical trials and values a multifaceted team consisting of nutritional, spiritual, emotional, and financial support for patients touched by cancer.
- Medical degree from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, MO
- Fellowship at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, MI
- Served as Associate Professor at Michigan State University
Dr. Lynch is married and has four young children. She has lived and worked in the Midwest her entire life. She enjoys competitive sports, reading, scrapbooking, gardening, and music.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- International Society of Gastrointestinal Oncology
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American Osteopathic Association