"The philosophy of Urology Associates of Green Bay is to provide high-quality care to all patients in a friendly, efficient, respectful, and cost-effective manner. Our strong commitment to achieving excellence includes not only the work we do, but also the speed, accuracy, and flexibility in performing our work."
- General Urological Services
- Female Urology
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Prosthetic Surgery
- Medical School at UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- Training at Harvard Program in Urology, Boston, MA
- Board Certified in Urology
- Diplomat of American Board of Urology
- Fellow of American College of Surgery
- Member of American Urological Association
- Member of Endourological Society, Inc.