Dr. Anthony Marchlewski returns to the Lakeshore area after treating mentally ill offenders in a variety of settings in Illinois. Prior to that, he had been in private practice at Great Lakes Psychiatric Center in Manitowoc. Dr. Marchlewski was the Founding Medical Director for the Intensive Outpatient Program for Children and Adolescents at Great Lakes Psychiatric Center. He served as the Founding Medical Director of the Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program at Holy Family Memorial Medical Center in Manitowoc. Before initially coming to the Lakeshore area in 1996, Dr. Marchlewski worked extensively with children and adolescents in a variety of settings.
- Graduated from Northwestern University Medical School
- Psychiatric residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Rush Presbyterian at St. Luke's Medical Center in Chicago, IL
- Fellowship in Forensic Psychiatry at Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
Dr. Marchlewski is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, General Psychiatry and added qualifications in Forensic Psychiatry.
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Psychiatric Association
- Member of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Member of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- Past President of the Midwest Chapter
Dr Tony enjoys his family, reading and nature.