Dr. Edward Bongiorno is board certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics, providing primary care to patients of all ages. He has special interest in preventative care, asthma, and diabetes management. His practice philosophy focuses on treating his patients in the same manner he would want his own family treated.
- Graduated in 1993 from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Midwest University in Chicago, IL
- Practiced for six years in central Illinois prior to joining Bellin Health
Dr. Bongiorno and his family live in the Green Bay area and enjoy many outdoor activities including boating, water skiing, and snow skiing.
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians