Dr. Jose Miguel Leiva is a board certified family physician who has been practicing medicine for 10 years both in the United States and internationally. His practice includes care for the entire family and he has a special interest in diabetes, infants, and children. His practice philosophy is to encourage a collaborative approach of care with his patients.
- Management of simple fractures and other office procedures
- Medical degree from National Autonomous University of Honduras Medical School
- Residency at the University of Wisconsin Family Practice Residency in Appleton, WI
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of the Wisconsin Medical Society
Dr. Leiva is married and has children. His hobbies include photography, traveling, sports, and computers.