Michael E Ray, MD, PHD, a radiation oncologist, is board certified and specializes in modern radiation oncology techniques, including intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT), stereotactic radiation therapy (SRT), radiosurgery (SRS), and brachytherapy. He provides compassionate services that are individualized to meet each patient's specific needs.
- Medical and graduate school at the University of Michigan with M.D. and PhD degrees attained
- Residency training in radiation oncology at the University of Michigan , Ann Arbor, MI
- Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology at the University of Michigan
Dr. Ray is married and has children. His hobbies include fishing, golfing, ice hockey, and traveling.
- Member of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American College of Radiology and the American Medical Association