Dr. Jaspreet Ahuja is a board certified Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine physician. Dr. Ahuja's goal is to provide the highest quality treatment possibly to his patients in a supportive and caring environment, utilizing the most effective and innovative therapies, while focusing on each individual's special needs and goals of care. He strives to actively involve patients in their disease management, while providing them with expert advice, treatment, and continuity of care.
- Lung Cancer
- Occupational Lung Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
- Interventional Pulmonology, including Bronchoscopy, Bronchial Thermoplasty for severe asthma, and Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) for lung cancer and sarcoidosis
- Pulmonary Function Test and Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing
- Critical Care Ultrasonography
- Difficult Airway Management
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
School from Pleven, Bulgaria
- Internship and Internal Medicine Residency from AlleghenyGeneralHospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine from Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
Dr. Ahuja's patients are an extension of his family and he would like to provide them with the best care possible. He always tries to explain medical problems in terms that patients can understand and be careful of their needs and expectations. Dr. Ahuja is orginally from New Delhi, India. Outside of work, he enjoys traveling, running and swimming.