Dr. Paul Hudson is a board certified interventional cardiologist specializing in complex coronary, peripheral vascular, and structural heart disease. By developing a strong partnership with you and your loved ones, he is committed to providing high-quality, cutting edge, evidence-based cardiovascular care to get you back to your life.
- Management of coronary artery and peripheral vascular disease
- Percutaneous treatment of complex coronary artery disease
- Endovascular treatment to prevent limb loss
- Management and percutaneous treatment of structural and congenital heart disease
- General cardiology
- Cardiovascular risk reduction
- Bachelor of Science in Biology at University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
- Medical degree at Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL
- Internal Medicine Residency at University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Cardiovascular Fellowship at University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, CA
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Hudson enjoys spending time with his wife and two wonderful daughters. He also enjoys golfing, skiing, and watching football!