Dr. Mary Connelly is the Medical Director for the Bellin Health Center for Health &Healing, and is board certified in Family Medicine and Integrative Medicine.
- Master of Social Work degree from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, WI
- Post-graduate training in Marriage and Family Therapy at Family Service of Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- Medical degree from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Training in Integrative Medicine with Andrew Weil, MD
- Advanced training in traditional Chinese acupuncture
Dr. Connelly enjoys getting to know each of her patients. She takes time to listen and work together with her patients to develop an individualized approach to health and disease management. She also takes into consideration all aspects of a patient's needs and follows through with compassionate and personal care. When she is not working, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, practicing yoga, and dancing the Argentine Tango.
- American Board of Family Practice - Certified
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Holistic Medicine - Certified
- American Board of Holistic Medicine Association
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine - Certified