Dr. Shane Degen is a board certified family physician who enjoys treating patients of all ages. He has a special interest in pediatrics and sports medicine. Specialty procedures include joint injections and minor office-based procedures such as mole removal and wart treatment. Dr. Degen understands visiting a physician can be a stressful experience, so he makes a point of providing a fun and relaxed atmosphere for his patients.
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Family Medicine Residency at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
Dr. Degen enjoys spending time with his family, reading, playing sports, and fishing.