Dr. Christopher Mjaanes is a board certified physician who specializes in asthma, allergy, and immunology. Dr. Mjaanes goal is to offer the broadest spectrum of cutting-edge asthma, allergy, and immunology care to patients through Northeast Wisconsin. This includes improving access to specialized care and establishing an individualized partnership with patients and their families.
- Food Allergy
- Severe Asthma
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Allergic and Respiratory Disorder in Competitive Athletes
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Pediatric Respiratory Disease
- Difficult-to-Treat Asthma in Children and Adults
- Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Allergy Skin Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Food and Medication Testing and Challenges
- Pulmonary Function Testing, including Provocation Challenges
- Medical School and Pediatric Residency at University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI
- Allergy and Immunology at National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO
Dr. Mjaanes has been in private practice since 2005. He is married with three children.