Kathryn Blaser, DPT, is a doctor of physical therapy. Her philosophy is to provide individuals with the highest quality of rehabilitation services for optimal patient success and to provide patients with the education and tools to manage their conditions independently while making therapy enjoyable.
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Muscle energy techniques
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Aquatic therapy
- Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, WI
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Carroll University, Waukesha, WI
- Advanced education in osteopathic manual medicine from Michigan State University's College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Advanced training in vestibular rehabilitation from Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, IL
Kathy was born and raised in Green Bay. She enjoys reading, boating, snowmobiling, and spending time with her family.