Dr. Isam Habib is a board certified pulmonary, sleep, and critical care medicine physician. Dr. Habib provides high quality care to his patients with a compassionate, cost-effective, and ethical approach.
- Interventional Pulmonary, including Bronchoscopy and Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS)
- Sleep Medicine, including evaluation of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Narcolepsy, Restless Leg Syndrome, and Periodic Leg Movements
- Pulmonary Function Test, including Methacholine Challenge Test and Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing
- Medical Degree from the University of Jordan Medical School
- Internal Medicine Residency at Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center in LaCrosse, WI
- Pulmonary Fellowship at University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Critical Care Fellowship at Mayo Clinic
Dr. Habib is married with three children. He enjoys biking, reading, and traveling.