Katie Collins is a board certified family medicine nurse practitioner. She chose family medicine because she enjoys working with patients of all ages. The goal of her practice is to help patients achieve optimal health and wellness through all stages of life.
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Family Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Green Bay, WI
- Master's degree in Nursing from University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, WI, 2011
- Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Katie enjoys spending time with family and friends, photography, making jewelry, reading, and walking.