Dr. Ferdinand Casis is a board certified endocrinologist. His goal is to educate as well as develop a partnership with his patients to enable them to make informed decisions. He believes the success of health care depends on the trust developed between physician and patient.
- Diabetes Management
- Thyroid Management
- Adrenal calcium and pituitary disorders
- Medical degree from University of Santo Tomas, Manila Philippines
- Internal Medicine Residency at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Preliminary Surgery Residency at Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Endocrinology Fellowship at Lahey Clinic, Burlington, MA
Dr. Casis has lived in Green Bay since 2005.