Todd Winney, PT, is a certified orthopedic specialist, with emphasis in spinal manipulative therapy. Todd's primary treatment focus is with hands-on manual therapy. He also emphasizes patient education in order to empower his patients to help themselves in managing their pain.
- Trigger point dry needling
- Spinal treatments
- Osteopathic manual medicine techniques for the spine and extremities
- Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilization, including myofascial release and deep tissue mobilization
- Foot orthotic fabrication
- Training and therapeutic exercise
- Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, 1991
- Bachelor of Science degree in Community Health Education from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, 1987
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Section Member
- Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association
In his spare time, Todd enjoys kayaking, biking, and fitness training.