Todd is a certified orthopedic specialist. His primary treatment focus is with hands-on manual therapy. He also emphasizes patient education in order to empower the patient to help themselves in managing their pain.
- Resource Clinician for Spinal Treatment
- Osteopathic manual medicine techniques for the spine and extremities
- Joint mobilization & manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilization, including myofascial release and deep tissue mobilization
- Foot orthotic fabrication
- Training and Therapeutic Exercise
- Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse, 1991
- Bachelor of Science degree in Community Health Education from the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse, 1987
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Section Member
- Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association
Todd enjoys spending time with his family, biking, and fitness training.