Dr. Paul Utrie is a board certified rheumatologist. "I come to work each day prepared to provide personal care in a way that best suits my patients. I enjoy taking the time to explain and educate my patients about the problems we are working with and the options available for treating a particular problem in order to empower the people I serve. Not all of the problems I encounter have simple answers, but my goal is to work in a thorough, ethical manner to find answers and solve problems to the best of my ability."
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Arthritis related illnesses
- Fellowship in Rheumatology at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, 1997
- Residency in Internal Medicine at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, 1995
- MD at University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, WI, 1992
- BS at University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, 1988
Affiliations: American College of Rheumatology