Dr. Jennifer Erickson-Foster is a board certified general surgeon dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care and being available to patients when needed. She provides a wide variety of expertise in surgery, including general, vascular, breast, laparoscopic, and gastrointestinal.
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- General Surgery Residency at Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Laparoscopic Surgery Fellowship at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Associate of Women Surgeons
- Wisconsin Medical Alumni Association
Dr. Erickson-Foster is kind, understanding, caring, and compassionate. She has dedicated her career toward helping people. She is married with three children. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her children, running, traveling and reading.