Dr. Lisa Allen is a board certified family medicine physician who feels it is a great honor to care for people and their families during times of need. Having been a patient herself, she knows how important it is to be compassionate and empathetic. She wants to empower and educate her patients in order to use a team approach. It is her goal to be the kind of doctor that she would want to care for her own family.
- Routine pediatric and adult care
- Preventative medicine and health maintenance
- Fitness and weight management
- Child, adolescent, and adult mental health
- Women's health
- Hospice and palliative medicine
- Metabolic disorders
- Rheumatologic disorders
- IUD placement
- Routine dermatology, skin biopsies, and office procedures
- Joint injections
- Ultrasound (thyroid, carotids, AAA, OB - if US machine available)
School: Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Family Medicine Residency, Texas A&M, Outstanding Third Year Resident Award, Outstanding Resident Teacher Award, Academic Achievement Award
Dr. Allen is married with one daughter, two rescued dogs, and one rescued cat. All of her extended family lives around Green Bay and Oconto.
She enjoys family, singing, hiking, white-water rafting, cycling, weight lifting, fitness and nutrition, wildlife and environmental conservation, animal rescue, and reading.