Dr. Rahul Verma provides optimal preventative and therapeutic cardiac care to people with a caring, ethical, and cost-effective approach.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from University of Himachal, Pradesh, India
- Internal Medicine Residency from University of Pennsylvania Health System, Presbyterian Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Chief Medical Resident at University of Pennsylvania Health System, Presbyterian Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine Internship at Indira Gandhi Medical College Hospital, Shimla, India
- Cardiology Fellow at Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA *Served as Chief Fellow Attending Cardiologist