- Graduated from University of Calgary Medical School, 1990
- Family Medicine Residency at the University of Toronto
Since then, Dr. Elizabeth Russell has practiced Family and Emergency Medicine in Ontario, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. She is Board Certified in Family Medicine and provides a full spectrum of care from newborns to geriatrics, with a special interest in pediatrics. She enjoys treating the entire family and developing strong relationships so that she can understand the whole patient. Her philosophy for quality care focuses on excellent communication and patient education, which facilitates a collaborative relationship where the patient is a partner in his/her health care.
Dr. Russell was born in Michigan and raised in Toronto, Ontario. In addition to spending time with her husband and children, she enjoy running, cycling, skiing, golfing, and scrap booking.
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Canadian College of Family Physicians
- State Medical Society of Wisconsin