Dr. Plementosh chose the specialty of OB/GYN because she enjoys developing relationships with her patients and following them through their lifetime. She offers a wide range of treatments and specialty procedures for many aspects of women’s health. She strives to not only make each patient feel at ease, but also to help them feel more happy and healthy.
- Received her Medical Degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine – Birmingham
- OB/GYN Residency at Saginaw Cooperative Hospital, Saginaw Michigan
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of OB-GYN, International College of Surgeons, and American College of Surgeons
- Board member of the Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Member of Christian’s Medical & Dental Society
- Member of Brown County Medical Society
- Board Member of Physician Partners Limited
- Board Member of the Marion House
Dr. Plementosh is married and has two sons and three step-children. She enjoys raising Old English Sheep dogs, reading, and driving fast cars.