Dr. Stewart Gifford is a board certified general and vascular surgeon. His specialty areas are general surgery, vascular surgery, diagnosis and treatment of breast disease, laparoscopic surgery, and endoscopy. His philosophy is that each patient is an individual, different from all other patients, and deserves individual personalized care and service.
- Graduate of University of Illinois Medical School
- Residency at University of Illinois in General Surgery
- Extensive post-graduate training in vascular surgery, diagnosis and treatment of breast disease, laparoscopic surgery, and trauma
- Diplomat, American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgery
- Member of National Society of Breast Surgeons
- Member of American Medical Association