Yoon Chun, MD, is a board certified physician specializing in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Chun believes in providing the highest standards and achieving the best outcomes possible. She values patient-physician relationships, and encourages multidisciplinary collaboration. She is committed to trust, respect, and honesty in caring for her patients. Her special interest is in urogyncecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery. She utilizes minimally invasive and robotic-assisted technology. She is fluent in Spanish and Korean.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, 1991-1995, Detroit, MI
- Post-Graduate training in OB/GYN (PGY I & II), Providence Hospital, 1995-1997, Southfield, MI
- Post-Graduate training in General Surgery (PGY I), St. John Hospital, 1998-1999, Detroit, MI
- Post-Graduate training in OB/GYN (PGY III & IV), West Virginia University School of Medicine Health Sciences Center, 1999-2001, Charleston, WV
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, The University of Texas, Houston, TX, Felix Rutledge Gyn-Oncology Rotation, 2001
Dr. Chun leads a very active life. She enjoys running, golfing, tennis, music, and reading.