Yoon Chun, MD, specializes in all aspects of women's health, including general and high-risk obstetrics as well as pediatric, adolescent, and adult gynecology. She utilizes minimally invasive and robotic-assisted technology. Dr. Chun is also experienced in urogynecology and cosmetic laser surgery. She is fluent in Spanish and Korean.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine (1991-1995), Detroit, MI
- Post-Graduate training in OB/GYN (PGY I & II), Providence Hospital (1995-1997), Southfield, MI
- Post-Graduate training in General Surgery (PGY I), St. John Hospital (1998-1999), Detroit, MI
- Post-Graduate training in OB/GYN (PGY III & IV), West Virginia University School of Medicine Health Sciences Center (1999-2001), Charleston, WV
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, The University of Texas, Houston, TX, Felix Rutledge Gyn-Oncology Rotation (2001)
Dr. Chun leads a very active life. She enjoys running, golfing, tennis, music, and reading.