Dr. Yoon Chun specializes in all aspects of women's health, including general and high risk obstetrics as well as pediatric, adolescent, and adult gynecology. She utilizes minimally invasive and robotic-assisted technology. Dr. Chun is also experienced in urogynecology and cosmetic laser surgery. She is fluent in Spanish and Korean.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, (1991-1995), Detroit, MI
- Post-Graduate training in OB/GYN (PGY l &ll), Providence Hospital (1995-1997), Southfield, MI
- Post-Graduate training in General Surgery (PGY l), St. John Hospital (1998-1999), Detroit, MI
- Post-Graduate training in OB/GYN (PGY lll & lV), West Virginia University School of Medicine Health Sciences Center, Charleston, WV (1999-2001)
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, The University of Texas, Houston, TX, Felix Rutledge Gyn-Oncology Rotation (2001)