Dr. Eric Jenison is nationally known for his research and results. He understands the unique challenges of gynecological cancer. Dr. Jenison's number one goal is getting to know his patients by working together to find the best treatment options to meet their individual needs.
- Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
- Robotic and Laser Surgery
- Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Medical Degree from the Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Akron General Medical Center, Akron, OH
- Fellowship in Gynecological Oncology, Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
Research extensively published in Gynecologic Oncology and Robotic Surgery
Teaching in former Residency Training Program, Director of OB/GYN and Professor, Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Akron, OH
Dr. Jenison and his wife enjoy spending time outdoors with their four sons and seven young grandchildren.