Dr. Editha Krueger is a board certified radiation oncologist. Her practice philosophy is to combine cutting edge technology with care and kindness for the best possible outcome for each cancer patient. She utilizes modern radiation oncology techniques, such as intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT). She also has extensive experience with intracranial and extracranial radiosurgery.
- Breast cancer
- Brain tumors
- Medical school at Loyola University of Chicago, IL
- Residency training in radiation oncology at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- President of the Wisconsin Society of Radiation
- Served as Lecturer of Radiation Oncology at the University of Michigan
- Named America's Top Oncologist
Dr. Krueger is married and has two children. She enjoys running, competing in triathlons, poetry, scuba diving, traveling, and spending time with her family.
- Member of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American College of Radiology and the American Medical Association