Dr. Robert Mead is a board certified family physician in practice since 1987.
- Medical school at the University of Wisconsin
- Three-year residency in family practice at St. Michael Hospital, Milwaukee, WI
His practice includes a full range of family practice, from newborns to geriatrics. He has a strong interest in preventative medicine and travel health, and also enjoys the challenge of caring for patients with chronic diseases, such as diabetes. His philosophy is that patients should play an active role in their health care.
Dr. Mead and his wife grew up in Wisconsin. They have children and enjoy spending time together, including biking, skiing, traveling, and attending sporting events together. His passions outside of medicine include his family and birding.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Wisconsin Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Been involved with and presented at conferences sponsored by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Longtime active member of Grace Lutheran Church
- As a member of the Wisconsin Society of Ornithology, he coordinated the documentation of nesting birds in Northeastern Wisconsin